Stunning new turquoise, crystal & sterling silver necklace by Tara L.: $35

I'm all about supporting local artists, especially when they put so much thought and care into their work. I've been a fan of Tara L.'s jewelry designs for over a year now - two of my favourite pairs of earrings are by her! I can always count on her grape cluster jade bead earrings to elicit compliments. You'll be seeing some of her work (including origami earrings!) in the next few days. Let me start with this lovely necklace. It features real turquoise beads, as well as Austrian crystal and sterling silver. The beadwork only takes up half the length of the necklace, so it won't shift around while you wear it, and the warm tones in the crystal play beautifully off of the brown streaks in the turquoise beads.
Price: $35
.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey, I'm very interested in this beautiful necklace! My mom LOVES turquoise! When could I see it?

SR

Post a Comment