"Garage/Clearance/Help I Need Room for Wedding Stuff in the Trove" Sale THIS SATURDAY FROM 1PM to 6PM!



  • Tops & Skirts: $5 each or 3 for $10
  • Dresses & jackets: $10 each or 3 for $20
  • Belts: 4 for $10
  • Bags: $10 each or 3 for $20
  • Shoes: $5 a pair
  • LOONIE BASKET! Items in the basket are $1 each!!!
  • Housewares & Jewelry: buy one, get one free!

Email me for the address and to let me know that you're coming ;)
I'm afraid that I can't put any items aside, so feel free to pop by closer to 1 than 6pm!
Lemonade & iced tea will be available!

.

1 comments:

tresorcache101 said...

I came across you blog early this year and I must say that you have inspired me to start my own blog http://tresorcache101.blogspot.com/
and now I am working on one for a friend of mine,http://www.fleuriche.blogspot.com/. Too bad I didn't send you a comment about her earlier as she does some wonderful flower arrangments and adds vintage pieces if wanted. I pass your blog info to all my vintage loving friends. Unfortunatly most of my wish list are already sold by the time I get to check them out. Oh well, one day!
Anyhow I just wanted to congradulate you on your upcoming wedding.

Post a Comment