Hiatus! Back next week!

Hello dear folk,

The wedding is a little over two months away ( * little voice in my head starts screaming faintly *) so my beau and I are kicking certain prep items into high gear over the next few days. That, combined with the fact that my laptop is in the shop, means that there will be no Trove updates til mid-next week...unless my laptop comes back early, and/or we win a lottery that'll make wedding planning less arduous.

Wish us luck & have a (dry-ish) weekend!

MJ
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

withdrawal begins.......
wahhhhhhh :-<


need trovers' rehab!

somebody help me~

Unknown said...

Bon courage! I'll be checking obsessively until your return ;)

Superbeautifulmonster said...

Does that mean we can't stop by either?
Also good luck with the planning!

Mary Jane said...

@Anon: Thanks for the laugh :)

@Elizabeth: Twas nice to meet your mom! Hope the rest of the visit went well!

@SuperBeautifulMonster: you're welcome to stop by, feel free to email me to set up a raid.

Unknown said...

Oh yes, yes! She loved meeting you and seeing all the goodies :)

Post a Comment