Treasure = Paco + Lupe's bags!

Celia Cruz of Paco + Lupe has a knack for combining all of the following into her bag designs: sturdy materials, bold-yet-wearable prints or super soft & huggable microsuedes, and versatile shapes.   I love that her bags are decently proportioned for us pint-sized folk.   Standing as straight as possible, I'm a majestic 5'2," so lugging an oversized tote looks ridiculous.  Also, I find that the bigger the bag, the more stuff I carry with me.   It can get downright silly, not to mention bad for my back.

I've had my eye on these pretty-pretties for quite some time and may just make one of 'em mine all mine...

Had to share the talented Montreal goodness!  And also, congrats to Celia for 3 years of Paco + Lupe success!

Betty & Mellow Yellow by Paco + Lupe
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the shout-out! It's very sweet!!!

Kiera G. said...

I've seen her bags before. This time, I'm bookmarking the website before I lose it again.

Post a Comment