Treasure = things that made me smile this morning

  1. Toblerone in the a.m.! Particularly since it was a surprising gift from last night's delightful Trover - who pranced into the living room mid-raid wearing her dazzling new pale green Miu Miu frock (it never even made it to the site!) and said, "I just have to hug you!"
  2. Beautiful new banner, courtesy of S., who found a photo I'd taken and had a little Photoshop fun.
  3. The weekend weather forecast!
  4. The parade set to hit downtown at lunch today!
  5. Receiving an email confirming that a much anticipated package has been sent. Within a week, a whackload of vintage brooches & necklaces will be sparkling from my little corner of the blogiverse!
  6. The number of interesting garage sale postings on good ole Craigslist.
  7. TGIF!!!!
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a delish delight to see how little can make you happy and the rest of us too- by reading and feeling your happiness

Elsa said...

the little things really matter :D what made me happy today is seeing my grandparents and aunt and shopping with my sister <3

Post a Comment