****SOLD**** White cotton summer dress with beaded neckline, S: $20

****SOLD****
I recently acquired this perfectly lovely white & brown summer frock and was quite sad when it didn't fit in the boobish area. It's a size Small (I'd say a 5/6), but the chest area is definitely best for those 34B and smaller. The contrasting brown is delish, as is the sash belt, and the tone-on-tone white beading at the collar eliminates any need for jewelry. The gal I purchased this from found it in a vintage shop in Paris!
Price: $20

Psst - the conversation that took place when I tried this dress on at home went like this:
Me: Oh no! It's too small!
S. (glancing over): Really? Where?
Me (gestures at bust): All over hyah.
S.: So, your boobs are too big for the dress?
Me: Yep.
S.: So...that's a good thing, right?
M (glares): ....




Inspiration:
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I would like to buy this dress! My name is Sarah and you can reach me @ 514 975 5231! Thanks!

Mary Jane said...

Hi Sarah! You're the 3rd person to comment/email about this dress. I'll gladly be in touch if it's still available on Friday. Cheers! MJ

Post a Comment