Two quick announcements!

Greetings dear Trovers!

S. and I are getting ready for a move this weekend, so there'll likely be a slowdown in updates later this week. The physical Trove will shut down for a few days as I prepare its spiffy new digs, though I'll still be available for downtown meetings. The new space will be a combination Trove/ reading room, and will be a work in progress - I can't wait! The good news is that more space = more TREASURE and I'll be able to present a larger selection of home decor items, as well as an overall wider selection of clothing and accessories!

Speaking of accessories, some of you may have already noticed the recent focus on vintage costume jewelry. There'll be a quite a few of these darlings sparkling forth from the Trove pages this week and next, just in time for Mother's Day, prom, Spring formals, and heck, let's hear it for everyday prettiness!

Enjoy the sunshine, and I hope to hear from y'all soon!

~MJ

Psst: "Picture yourself in Paris" Etsy art = TREASURE!
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment