All better!

I'm readying for an update of epic proportions, dearios, as I am feeling much improved and there is A LOT in the Trove that needs to move move MOVE on out so that that the wedding craftiness can take over (even more of) the space.

So stay tuned, as me and my Canon have been very busy bees indeed and I have some catching up to do!

---

An aside:

One of my favourite brands, at least in terms of photography, is TOAST - a UK based clothing and housewares company.

They recently presented "There," an autumn/winter collection preview & short film, on their website, and I found it quite beautiful. The director, Nick Seaton, is their main photographer and he brings a dreamy atmosphere, rife with texture (lichens and beads, waves and velvet!) and just the right amount of melancholy to the film. I thought it well worth sharing.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment