Sickly me

Status report: Home, snifflesome, achy, feverish and listening to my body's insistent demands that I rest.

Once I'm back on my feet, there are some pretties that are awaiting my camera! Including:
  • vintage 60s Sarah Coventry HUGE articulated silver-tone turtle pendant necklace
  • Austrian crystal matched pair of rings, size 6.5
  • vintage 5 stone costume ring, size 6
  • antique hardcover book, a travelogue of India, signed by the author
  • 1950s oak office chair, Fraser Brothers Limited of Montreal
  • spindleback maple kitchen chair
Also please note that the sale on clothing will continue this week (once I'm feeling better) and into next weekend with all tops and bottoms at $5 each or 3 for $10, and dresses at $10 each or 3 for $20!

I'm off to bond with my couch, and obsess over the aisle decorations, lace crafts, and paper and fabric wedding ideas on Martha Stewart's site.
.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Get well soon, chickadee!

Anonymous said...

Mj
be well- take a break from 'be all/do all'
daydream/roll in the lace ruffles/ take in the scent of the rain drenched grass&earth.
hugs-saab

Alex said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Get well soon :)

Post a Comment