And the "Luscious Me" contest winners are...

First prize: $20 in Trove credit
  • Caroline D
Second & Third prizes: $10 in Trove credit (each)
  • TheActiveStick
  • Natasha R
Thanks so much to everyone for participating!   I was glued to the laptop for the last few days, swimming in end-of-semester madness and cursing at the fickle Deities of Document Formatting, but I'd give myself a break every now and then to peek in on the comments.   All of your entries made me grin grin GRIN.    It really was wonderful to feel such positive energy bursting out of all your descriptions!

As an additional thank you...everyone else who entered receives a $5 Trove credit!
.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for self esteem!!! ....And trove pretties!

-Gen

Lorri said...

YOU are awesome!

LindyLou said...

This was a really great idea, MJ and I'm sure that the other ladies would agree with me that it did wonders for our self-esteem. Thank you so much for allowing us to appreciate "us" and gracious thanks for the $5 credit for participating ... actually, maybe we should be paying you for making us feel so much better about ourselves. :o)

Anonymous said...

It was a great idea, MJ. I loved reading what other women had written, and I found the challenge of writing something myself an educational and surprisingly fun one!

Thank you!
(And a $5 Trove credit? Awesome!)

~Paze

Elsa said...

wow thats so sweet of you! when I'll stop by after my exams are over :D

adsjaldskjadla! said...

This is terribly exciting, I too shall be making a trove appointment once the complete madness of finals dies down.

Thanks for being so inspiring MJ!

Unknown said...

Merci, merci!

Rookie said...

Yay! Thank you!

RK said...

Thanks MJ! Off to browse the favourites....:)

Anonymous said...

Wow. Thank you so much!

Post a Comment