$20 portraits for Movember!

Warm greetings!
I’m proud to say that I am a member of a Movember team.   All of my office-mate male Stache Bros (over 25 of them!) are starting clean-shaven and will be growing moustaches this month to raise awareness and funds for men’s health.   Watch for some VERY hairy faces to be gracing the streets of our fair city in the coming weeks!

While I can’t grow a moustache, I’d still love to contribute to a very worthy cause!   

In order to raise funds, I’m going to put my camera & portrait skills to good use this month.

So, for all you downtown bunnies - are you in?

What you get:
  • 10 min lunchtime photo shoot at either Place Ville Marie or the McGill campus
  • 2 classic black & white portraits, which you can print it to 8”x10.”
  • File will be emailed to you within 48 hours
  • A sweet image for your Facebook profile :)  Wayyy better than inebriated party pics.
  • A nice Christmas present for the aunt, grandmother, cousin who’s always complaining that she has no recent photos of you.
  • The satisfaction of knowing you’re contributing to a good cause.
All for the paltry sum of $20 per person, or $25 for two people together (no individual portraits in this second option)

See samples of my portrait work below!

Donations can be made directly to my MoSpace as well: http://ca.movember.com/donate/your-details/member_id/542612/

Let me know if you’re interested!
MoSista Jane





PS:  wicked tutorial for moustache cupcakes:
http://www.sprinklebakes.com/2010/06/mustache-topped-chocolate-cupcakes-for.html

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment