The Trove gets a new look!

China cabinet is filled with lovely vintage tea cup & saucer sets for sale!

Helllooooo Trovers!  Can you believe it's November?  There's a chill in the air, and I don't know about you but I've already broken out the winter wools and need to remember to bring the down coats to the dry cleaners.   I've also started to think about the holidays - company Christmas parties, gift exchanges, hostess gifts, BAKING, oh my!  If you'd like to get a jump start on your gifts, please do feel free to make a weekend raid appointment.

To celebrate the Trove's new look, the jewelry is on special this weekend only:
  • Brooches, earrings, bracelets & rings (including some sterling silver!): $10 each or two for $15
  • Thin silver-tone and gold-tone bangle bracelets: 4 for $10 
  • Necklaces: $15 each or two for $20
Also, soon to glitter in the Trove:
  • retro wooden Pepsi Co & Pisa crates
  • industrial orange leather & metal stool with folding steps
  • large clear glass demijohn
  • antique double-globe seltzer bottle - very heavy!
  • perfectly mismatched vintage tea cup & saucer pair, one of which was made in Occupied Japan
  • vintage copper clamper bracelet
One of two garment racks FILLED with clothing! This one holds tops and skirts.
Second garment rack: dresses and coats!
New!  Jewelry table!
Close up of jewelry table: over 100 vintage pieces available!
.

5 comments:

Brina said...

Looks fantastic! I can't wait for my next visit!

Mary Jane said...

Would love to have you and Lauren back - hope you're enjoying the pretties you picked up last time. I have added another 30 pieces since you were last here, with another 40 due to be added next week!

Raylene said...

The place looks great! Might soon be time for my inaugural visit. Particularly if the lace skirt on the mannequin is for sale. Also my future mother in law has a tea cup collection so maybe I can pick up her xmas gift while I'm there!

VintageLuvr said...

Congrats! It looks wonderful! I love the chair and mirror I bought this weekend and will be looking for new things since we are moving into a bigger place soon!

Anonymous said...

All I want is this room somewhere- am swooning over the glitz....
-what a feast to the eyes -what a pick-me-up

saab

Post a Comment