Movember portrait sessions going strong!

Hello Trovers!

As you may have gleaned, I won't be posting very often this month as the Movember portrait sessions are proving to be QUITE popular.  Hurrah!  I'm booked every day this week at lunch, but I definitely am open to booking weekend shoots as well.    This weekend I worked with three groups who offered to make larger donations and it was a pleasure to accomodate 'em!

For your viewing pleasure:

Family portrait

Family portrait with adorable 6 month old boxer, Chico! 

Group of friends 

On another note, Tara of T-Love and I are working on a fun holiday creative collaboration, and I hope to be able to offer you sneak peeks soon.  Here's a couple of hints:  origami & vintage jewelry!

Style challenge!  The gorgeous and entrepreneurial Aimee Davison of OneHundredJobs fame spent a giddy couple of hours in the Trove yesterday.  Her challenge?  Put together a week's worth of outfits for less than $200, using 8 Trove finds plus 3 wardrobe basics:  black trousers, blue jeans, and a white tee!  She succeeded admirably and I look forward to seeing the video post later this week.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment