Movember portrait shoots are HOT HOT CAKES, baby, YEAH!

Hello all!

I've started a separate blog for the portraits I'm shooting to raise funds for Movember (eight shoots this week so far).   Feel free to check it out,  and please do contact me if you've any questions!  I can shoot pretty much anywhere downtown during my lunch hour (have Bixi key, will ride!).  If you split the cost with a friend it's only $12.50 each for a few nice black & white portraits of you two together - emailed to you within 24 hours of the shoot!  An individual session is only $20 - sweet deal, and it all goes to a great cause!

Blog: http://thestachebros.blogspot.com/

Two fun and very different portraits shot yesterday at lunch:

Val
Seb
.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mj
we just can't get enough of your talent-kudos.
The intensity with which you attend to whatever you do, fuels your passion to add an extra spark to the chosen objects and subjects.

Post a Comment