****SOLD**** 1950s Westclox minitimer: $12

****SOLD****
This is a vintage 50's Westclox minitimer, standing a little under 3" in height. Entirely made of metal, and fully functional. The bright 'ding' sound it makes has echoed merrily through our apartment quite a few times since this little beauty came into my possession. Bring the 'ding' home! The increments of time on this pretty thing are in minutes - so much nicer than using your microwave timer to tell you when your cookies are ready!
Price: $12

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please adopt me- so I can be living and learning in your 'back to the future' trove- or else I gotta rob a bank to procure what brings 'OMG!!!!' and ' what the fudge!!!!' to my lips.

why, why..
can't I...
all of it buy... :-P

Mary Jane said...

Well HELLO Anonymous and thanks for the very sweet comment indeed! S. and I aren't currently looking to adopt, but you'd be the first to know. Please refrain from crime sprees for now - instead, contact me if anything screams LOVE ME and maybe I can work with your budget :) ~MJ

Post a Comment