Technical glitches in Treasure Treasure Land...


Dearest Trovers,

The move is 95% done! S. & I are both quite weary in body, but undaunted in spirit! Unfortunately, it looks like it'll be close to a week before our internet service is connected, and it'll be that long before I have a functional computer as well.

All to say that it looks like there won't be any updates until at least next Monday, but I promise it will be worth it! I have over 100 vintage jewelry items on their way to me as I type this (rhinestones and brooches and sparklies, oh my!), and the Trove's new home, even in its current state of chaos, shows tremendous potential!

(My apologies for the poor quality of the photos. My darling camera has yet to be unpacked.)

I received so many lovely messages wishing us well for the move - thank you so much for these, I was quite touched.

See you all soon!

~MJ


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment