Treasure = exploring the homes of creative folk with The Selby

Stumbled over this site the other day and have dedicated a rather unhealthy amount of time diving into the photos and feeling my neurons snap and fire away as they create excited new connections in the part of my grey matter called "Inspired by Interiors!"

From the site:
"Todd Selby is a portrait, interiors, and fashion photographer and illustrator. His project The Selby offers an insider’s view of creative individuals in their personal spaces with an artist's eye for detail. "

Warning: once you go in...you may lose an hour or so!

.

1 comments:

tresorcache101 said...

Oh yes I see how one can get lost at this site.
Wonderful eye candy. Thanks for the info....Btw I have pinned your site on Pinterest, which is also very addictive. I love your blog, so hopefully you don't mind that I am putting it out there.
Barbara Pagani Blusanovics

Post a Comment