****SOLD**** Large Matt & Nat caramel bag: $30

****SOLD****
Label: Matt & Nat
Size: WHOAH!
Height: 14.5", Width: 16", Depth: 8"
I'm more of a medium-sized purse gal myself, but bags like this almost sway me towards the BIG carry-all sizes. What stops me from using bags this size? The fact that if I have a big bag, I will simply carry more STUFF around with me all the time! I understand that some people simply need to tote a laptop, books, and more, around with them every day, and this would be the PERFECT bag for that. Stylish shape, warm caramel colour, with two roomy equestrian-style pockets up front for your buspass/keys/phone.
Price: $30 (retailed for over $150)



.

1 comments:

Elsa said...

I saw a girl wearing one of these today, it was a little worn out but still good

Post a Comment