Quick announcement & an invitation

Dear Trovers,

I'm off for a weekend treasure-hunting excursion starting Saturday afternoon, so things will be rather quiet blog-wise. If all goes well, there should be a plethora of pretties prancing in the Trove come Monday morning!

Request:
I'd love to find out what happened to some of the treasures which went to new homes over the last few months! If you would care to share your photos and stories, I'd love to post 'em. Did you rock your frock at a bash? Share the pics! Did your teapot turn into a fun planter? I'd love to see your creativity at work, and I'm sure others would as well!

Enjoy a sunny Friday!

MJ
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is the best-est to happen to us; the dreamers of circa-the lovers of authentic- the fans of a handmade-that which seemed beyond reach until now......

High-end vintage fantasy transients into affordable contemporary companions.

Old fashioned a la mode!

Mary Jane said...

Dear Anonymous,

Email me, make yourself known, and a pretty may come your way for making my day ;)

~Mary Jane

Post a Comment