Treasures in new homes!

Evan is a long-time Trover and a very creative individual. He sent me a few photos of his treasure trove finds, and how he's incorporated them into his eclectic living space. I thought I'd share my favourite shot here, and will post more of his photos a little later this week.

The photo above, in Evan's words "shows a small vintage frame with a black and white photo of a man's profile as he sneezes/spits water. I worked it into my console table and propped it up against a funky lamp I got at an estate sale. Next to it is a vintage Mary Quant make-up compact (still in its original box) and a broken but still very neat pocket watch, they were both estate sale finds and I thought what the hell they're too cool to not put out on display!"
(Trove find: vintage frame with photo of sneezing man)
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment