Shout outs to a few Trovers!

To today's Trovers:

Thank you ALL for being such cheerful company on a rainy Saturday!
  • Ania & Nathan: may your beer steins cause many grins at your upcoming nuptials! I'm not much of a drinker, but I may just have to stop by the Reservoir to try your brews.
  • Stephanie: congrats again on your fellow's short film being admitted to the NYC International Film Fest! Please do let me know if you organize a Montreal screening - I'd love to see your wardrobe skills at work!
  • The Natasha Trio of Tinies (hello Jasmine & Leslie!): may you all sing your way towards your thirties with success and grace! Style, I already know you have in spades.
  • Jen: both dear friend and Trover! I can't wait to see you rock your sailboat mini at the office!
  • Chelsea: I can't believe you trekked all that way - so nice of you. I hope you enjoy your key earrings!
  • Carolyn & Bro: thank you for opening the Trove for business today, and for having such nice feedback about the space.
  • Julia: Did the green of the blazer match the dress in the end? I'm curious - the dress sounds very special indeed. Glad you enjoyed your inaugural Trove raid, and am pleased that it ended with a mariarchi band at Cafe 92°.
On a separate note, remember this little blouse from back in March?

Well, the lovely girl who purchased it sent me a photo of her wearing it, and she looks so pretty that I just had to share:

.

2 comments:

Elsa said...

aww thank you!!

Mary Jane said...

You're very welcome!

Post a Comment