****SOLD*** Deco rhinestone necklace: $25

front view

detail


****SOLD****Ever since I cut my hair (the post-wedding chop!) I've been having fun playing around with necklaces and earrings since they're no longer swamped by my locks.   I've been having particular success with shorter vintage necklaces (in the 16"-18" range) since they sit so jauntily on the collarbone and work well with casual crewnecks and blouses.   This pretty older necklace would add some vintage sass to some Breton stripes or a cozy merino wool knit, as well as your LBD.    Deco rhinestone necklace/choker which measures 16" (approx.).  All rhinestones are prong set.  Five larger  baguette rhinestones are surrounded by smaller sparkling beauties.   All rhinestones are present and otherwise in good condition.  
Price: $25
nice smooth back

hook fastener


Inspiration:  rhinestones and white lace and Miss Hepburn's swan-like neck!

.

1 comments:

Necklaces said...

Hello,

I just wanted to take a minute to tell you that you have a great site! Keep up the good work.
Necklaces

Post a Comment