Saturday Sale! All clothing items are $10 each or 3 for $20!

Hello all,

As some of you are aware, I will be heading back to school (part time) in January while working full-time.  While I'm quite excited about the new challenge, I am also aware that I'm going to have to rethink the Trove as I won't have as much time to tend to the room of pretties.

The tentative plan:
  • focus on smaller items: vintage jewelry & accessories, vintage housewares
  • focus on vintage clothing only
  • find out more about this whole Etsy thing
  • add a hand-crafted jewelry & ornaments section using salvaged jewelry, fabrics and wallpaper
To that effect, I'll be reducing the amount of clothing I keep in stock and will begin with this:

Trove Clothing Clearout Sale
$10 each or 3 for $20
Saturday, Dec 18
11:30am to 5:00pm.   
****Please contact me to make an appointment.****

Choice goodies currently in the Trove include:
  • silvery Mexx A-line skirt, knee-length, size 8
  • vintage collarless black velvet jacket, perfect party coverup, S/M
  • silk Tristan dress, pink and black print, vee-neck, satin sash, size 10
  • black lace dress, short sleeve, with satin sash, size 10
  • FCUK beige skirt, size 6-8
  • Moschino Cheap & Chic black pencil skirt, size 2-4  
  • Much more!  There are over 50 clothing items currently in the Trove and I want them to move move MOVE on out :)
  
.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

u go gurl
u are unstoppable
what u touch will turn to gold

Post a Comment