Attention fellow four-eyes!

I've been wearing the same frames since 2005 and can now barely see through my scratched lenses when the light is bright.  Eeps.  I've been looking for new frames for a year now, and was thrilled to find a really nice selection at The Bay downtown.   Yep, they have an Optical section!   I have a wide face, so most women's frames don't fit - but men's styles are right up my alley and don't have all the silly logo gewgaws at the temples.

Even BETTER:  til the end of the month, they have a remarkable promotion! 50% off on lenses, frames, AND lens options: anti-glare, anti-scratch, the whole shebang!     I saved hundreds of dollars and will be rocking my new frames in two weeks.  Can't wait! 


Glasses love!   Nothing at ALL like my new frames, but oh Liz Lemon, how I love thee...
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment