Salutations!

Things are getting a little mad with school/ work/ Trove/ engagement portraits/ upcoming textile show at Café 92°  HOWEVER there are still some fun items coming soon!
  • gold-plated domed 1960s cocktail ring
  • small lot of antique keys - great for crafting
  • vintage 70s men's lace up oxfords, perfectly worn in, in a deep caramel leather
  • 1960s Bolleyflex film camera
  • 1960s Martin Luther King pendant
  • 1950s 'lending library' booklet
  • industrial goose neck task lamp - heavy metal!
  • oval mirrored vanity tray with raised gold-tone filigree frame
  • set of three miniature brass tea pots, made in India
Please note - my ortho payments will be done in a few months (triumphant leap into the air!), and I'm rethinking this space.  I'd love to hear your thoughts.   There's a poll in the side bar that'll be open til the end of this month, and please feel free to comment as well if you've more to say. 

Would you be interested in hosting a Travelling Trove event?  I'd select about 80 of the best jewelry items and come to your place for a girly weekend sparkly session for up to 6 guests.

Would you be interested in fine and/or book piece vintage jewelry?  Thus far, I've kept the jewelry beneath a certain price point, but I do have access to some standout fine & vintage pieces and can make them available for those interested.  These pieces would range between $80 and $300.

Would you like to see photos of Trovers and their Treasures?  I was mightily thrilled to come across photos of a Trover gallivanting around Italy in her Anna Sui treasure,  I love seeing where the finds have gone!

Men!  I stopped carrying clothing for men a few months back due to security issues, but have been considering adding a Men's Accessories section for tie-clips, pins, pocket watches, shoes, and side bags.   Would anyone be interested?

Etsy!  Not everyone can meet downtown or in NDG, and often items sell to folks who are closer to where I live/ work.  If the Trove had a sister Etsy jewelry shop, this would mean that shipping costs would be incurred, but it would also mean that you'd have greater power to purchase items, and to have them sent anywhere in North America (gift items!).   Would this option interest you?

Please share your thoughts, either in the comments, or by email.   The pressure to make a certain amount every month (*grumble*braces*grumble*) will soon be lifted, and I can have a little more fun playing with this space.   Why not help give the new Trove its form?

Cheers!
.

1 comments:

amanda durepos said...

I just wanted to say thank you for continuing to update your page so frequently. :) Even if I've only purchased from you once, looking at your blog is always eye candy.

AND CONGRATULATIONS! on the wrapping up of your ortho payments.

I would be very interested in the addition of men's accessories to your blog. I like the idea of surprising my SO with something unique and "gently loved".

:) thanks again

Post a Comment