****SOLD**** So. Confession. I am a brown boot girl. These are black. And only $20.


****SOLD**** Just outside our apartment door there are two things.  To the left, wood shelves housing S.'s shoes, brown ones, blue ones, pale ones, shiny black ones for fancy outfits, less shiny black ones for work, ones with laces for athletic endeavours, and a very sensible pair of boots.   To the right, a brass bench I rather clumsily (but very enthusiastically) wielded a staple gun on one day and prettied up with a bit of $3 striped fabric.  Under this bench are my boots. Three pairs.  All some variation of brown.


I spotted these 80s boots while treasure-hunting one day and fell hard and fast for their shapely heel, soft leather, subtle bow detail, and almond toe shape.  But they were black.  I tried to make them work, but alas, I am a brown boot girl.


My loss, your gain?
Size: 7B
Price: $20


Nifty ankle detail


Teeny scuffs near the heel base.



Almond toe box

.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn me and my 8.5 feet!

Post a Comment