$5 deals extended through the weekend!

Greetings!

Several intrepid treasure hunters have booked 30 min raiding sessions for the weekend, and it'd hardly be nice of me to remove the $5 goodies from the Trove tonight as planned, so I've extended the dealio til Sunday night!

For those who are interested, I'll be tending to the Trove pretty much all of Saturday afternoon, so if you're in NDG, feel free to contact me (email's best) if you'd like to swing by for a gander. All of the $5 items will be laid out in my livingroom for easy perusal, along with a small selection of about twenty "loonie cuties," including comic books & novels, single mugs, and a few other tchotchkes - for only $1 each!

If you're in full treasure-hunting mode on Saturday, and you're in the Saint-Henri area, Natasha of Third Time Thrift , a new & darling Montreal thrift blog, is hosting an open house. She's a doll with a real flare for fashion, and I'm sure her collection is impressive! I'm eying her Golden Petals clutch, myself :)
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment