****SOLD**** Small satchel, school-girl style: $10

****SOLD****
My first school bag was a brown leather affair, with two buckle clasps, and a long thin strap. All the other kids had cheap nylon backpacks with Strawberry Shortcake, Barbie, G.I. Joe or the Transformers on them. I was insanely jealous of them. Silly girl! To this day, the sight of this type of buckle brings me sharply back to riding the school bus, clutching my little leather bag, and being terrified of this one big bully who always rumbled past after getting on at the stop after mine. He'd occasionally snap at other kids with a stapler remover - never actually touching them, but there was always the possibility that today would be The Day. I'd look down at my bag, snap and unsnap the buckles, and only breathe easily once he'd passed to the back of the bus.
*head shake*
All that to say, this is a rather snappy little purse (10"x 8"x 2"), and at only $10, is a steal!


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment