percolating

Trove updates have slowed recently as I've started a Public Relations certification at McGill and have also begun to build a bank of photos for my upcoming projects which include:
  1. Etsy!   The Treasure Trove will soon have a sister Etsy shop, focused on vintage jewelry, in the next couple of weeks. 
  2. Art photo prints!   Now that I've one less garment rack in the Trove room, I've a big ole glaringly empty wall that is begging for some artwork.   I'll be shooting a series of vintage tea cup images as my first display, and yes, the photos will be available for sale!
  3. Organizing a three-artist exhibit set to launch in 5 weeks at Café 92° - the focus will be on textiles and I will be sharing more info about this soon.
Edit:  Attention fellow Battlestar Galactica fans.  You can RENT Gaius Baltar's house.  *kerthump*
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment