****SOLD**** Tiny vintage book locket with rose gold etching: $20


Rose gold floral etching! 
Please note: the colour of the locket is better represented in this image than the one below.


****SOLD****
This tiny vintage locket is perfect for a bookish sort.    I'd like to count myself among these and one of my resolutions for 2011 is to read at least one book a month from
NPR's Best Books of 2010 or Man Booker prize winners.   Does anyone have a copy of Jonathan Franzen's Freedom or Aravind Adiga's The White Tiger that I can borrow?  


Ahem.  Back to the locket.
  • Dimensions: 1/2" x 1/2"
  • Materials: 12K gold filled with rose gold etching
  • Condition: very good vintage!  The locket closes tightly and there is very little wear to the gold.
  • Two teeny images can fit inside the locket - though I imagine this will be some very delicate tweezer work indeed!
  • Price: $20
    Space for two images
    
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment