***SOLD*** Ceramic utensil holder: $10


***SOLD***
A funny thing happened when I started school again.   I started cooking more often!    Two days a week I finish work at 5:45ish, and then helter-skelter myself up the hallowed hill of McGill for 6pm, so I don't have time to grab a bite.   Three hours of class is difficult to stomach when said stomach is growling acidly, so I've taken to prepping a week's worth of food on Sunday.   This has given me a new appreciation for a well-organized kitchen, and for having one's tools easily available. 

This vintage ceramic utensil holder stands about 6" tall, and is large enough to hold a dozen wooden spoons easily, and the wide base means that it's nice and sturdy and won't tip as you grab a spatula in your mad dash to the burning mess of stir frying veggies on your stovetop.

Price: $10

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment