***SOLD*** Vintage 80s hunter green leather moto jacket, 4-6: $120

***SOLD***
Leather love alert!   Early 80s moto leather jacket in a truly wonderful hunter green.   Assymetric zip, wide lapels to frame your face, and funky square pockets.   It's cut so beautifully, it looks gorgeous left open as well as done up.   The hunter green colour works very well with this season`s pale mauves, taupes and lilacs, as well as edgy classic greys and chalk white.

Size: 4-6
Price: $120




Inspiration:
.

3 comments:

Flamehead Productions said...

Gorgeous presentation! ;)
Wishing it fit me even more now!

Mary Jane said...

I am still a little torn over whether I want to keep this beauty for myself! But it is a little snug over the back for me, it should go to someone who'll wear the heck out of it, with ease ;)

Flamehead Productions said...

My thoughts exactly!

Post a Comment