Denim search continues...

I popped into Levi's this week and asked to see what they had in a higher waist.   I was offered two options:  pale jeggings (nosirree) & a promising dark wash "Perfectly Slimming Straight Cut."   I wasn't sure what size I wore, so the salesgirl estimated that I'd be a 4.   I must have looked quite sceptical because she hastened to explain that this style had a lot of stretch.  

She was right, they were super comfy going on, and it felt great to have jeans that fastened at the level of my bellybutton but when I looked in the mirror all I could see were Thighs.   And the capitalization is intentional.

I may have to make the trek out to Jeans Jeans Jeans, I've heard so many rave reviews about the vast selection, decent prices and knowledgeable staff there...
.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Definitely know that feeling! ...going to have to try out this Jeans Jeans Jeans place.

Unknown said...

Ooohhh, I've been looking for a place to replace my beloved Sargeant Blue Jeans in Winnipeg... This may just be the place!

Tricia said...

Jeans jeans jeans is amazing - totally worth the trek out - great prices - seriously helpful staff!!!! SERIOUSLY! They will get you to try pair after pair after pair until both you and THEY are satisfied that you have found the best fit!!! Do it! :)

Mary Jane said...

Sounds like a trek out is definitely in order. Perhaps next month once the schoolwork hump is over. Will certainly post about how it goes!

Post a Comment