Treasure = Montreal Breakfast Reviews

My friend Roberto started a breakfast & brunch blog for the Montreal area a few years ago and it has grown into a gorgeous behemoth of foodie info!   He usually goes with a friend or a small group so is able to sample a number of dishes.  His reviews are straightforward, accompanied by photos, and the map lets you search for brunch options by neighbourhood.   Bert also notes if a weekend line-up can be expected (particularly in the Plateau spots) and whether the location has wheelchair access, vegetarian options, and a bottomless cup of coffee.   Search options also include by price range and by starred rating.

Check it out - with over 60 locations reviewed, you're sure to find something new!

.

2 comments:

the river said...

I am loving his blog - I'm hungry for breakfast and it's almost 4pm..!

MJ said...

Heya! I am *always* ready for brunch :) S. & I love it so much, we had a brunch wedding! Enjoy the blog :)

Post a Comment